Erry Swamy farms is a Managed Mydhugolam Farmers, spread over 7.38 Acres surrounded lush greenery scientifically designed to provide maximum proximity to nature. A huge water body adjourning the property and a natural stream following through making the property more elegant and increasing the ground water table.
The land is located @ Mydhugolam(V), Lepakshi(M), Anatapuram(D), Andhra Pradesh.
- 1 Bore well (600 Feet) 3.5 inch water. Water level above 500 feet.
- 2 Service line electricity 25 KW DB
- 24/7 Single line electricity facility from village
- 2 Rooms shed for guests and family along with western toilet and Bathroom
- One sheep shed ( 40*12) Length
- One shed for Country chicken (50*30) Length
- 7 Acres Drip facility
- Electrical power spray and 1 tiller, I brush cutter.
- 3 Acres Guava Trees (Taiwan Pink and White ) 1.5 Yrs Old
- 150 Coconut Trees
- 15 Tamarind trees , Lemon, Jamun Trees and Mango trees
- Very good fertile Land for cultivation (Red Soil)
- 90 km from Bangalore
- 70 KM from Kempegowda International Airport
- 25 Km from Bagepalli and 22 Km from Gouribidanur
- 12 Km from Lepakshi Historical Temple
- 25 Km from Lepakshi Knowledge hub and 16 Km from Chilamattur Industrial Hub
- 26 Km from Hindupur (Taluk ) future district in AP
- 3 Km from Nagaragere
- 400 mts from Mydhugolam Village
- Erry Swamy Reddy: 9963698883
- Anjana Reddy: 9449623098